Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

18.5.11






  • I am going to Vegas in a month! Woo hoo!!




  • I think Scotty McCreery needs to be the next American Idol.



  • I also think Jimmy on this show is creepy for some reason, but I do love me some Jennifer Lopez.



  • I'm contemplating going to cosmetology school. No, I wouldn't be leaving my job for it; it would be after work. I am getting really excited about it, so I know that it would be for me.



  • Sales is getting easier.



  • Yesterday was the first time I've been to Tuscaloosa to make sales calls. Below are some pictures of the damage of the tornado. Sorry they're awful; they're taken from the 'berry from my car, but you can see the devastation just from the pictures.




** edit ** I'm totally pulling for Haley now! She rocked it last night!


No comments: