Image Map

St. Louis Arch

29.10.12

Before going any further, please be forewarned that there will probably be more pictures than you want to see of the Gateway Arch in this post.  

I can't help it.  The weather was perfect.  And it was so beautiful with the bright blue sky as the back drop.







Maybe too many pictures?  Nope, I don't think so.

This past weekend was a pretty interesting one.  We had B's ten year high school reunion.  Yes, ten years since graduation.  Completely crazy.  I was pretty nervous about this thing; I have my reasons, being a very self conscious girl, and amongst other things I don't want to get into.  Luckily for us, some friends of ours that we hang out with in Birmingham were there, and it made for a much better evening.  

This "reunion" was full of people who already hang out with each other.  It was, obviously, put on by the popular kids who regularly hang out with each other anyway.  There was one girl there that no one talked to, and pictures on the table of only a few people.  Over and over and over again.

It made me really rethink my decision to go to mine, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same way.



No comments: