Image Map

Down, not Out.

3.10.12

I've been in a small rut lately.  It's been about three weeks since I've worked out.  I usually go and work out at least four days of the week, right after work, but I just haven't felt like it.  At all.  

I get so angry at work.  That phone never stops ringing.  I want to pick it up and throw it out the window.  I want to smash the computer and just scream until the day is over.  

My ex-best friend from high school got married.  Not that I heard about it from her; I haven't talked to her in three years, since the day of my wedding.  I have tried to reach out, but there comes a point when you just have to wonder, what the eff is the point?  So, of course it hurt.  And there were tears.  I just wish sometimes I could put it all behind me and forget about it.

And then of course, there's my 10 year high school reunion; yeah, my 10 year.  I feel so old.  I look in the mirror, and there are wrinkles.  I see them.  And they depress me.  

I know that I'll get through it, and before you know it, I'll be back to talking about food and such, but it felt pretty good just to get it out.
 

 (yes, makes me happy)


No comments: