Image Map

Floating Down a River...Then into a Lake

9.10.12

In case you didn't know, Milwaukee is surrounded by water.  Surrounded by a beautiful lake and then of course bordered by the gorgeous Lake Michigan.  

We didn't really know what we wanted to do when we got to Milwaukee, so we hit the Museum of Art (yep, even little ole Milwaukee has one!), and then walked a little bit of the Riverwalk.  My Dad showed me the old Summerfest where we used to go when we were little.  He actually asked me if I remember being carried around in a baby carrier on his back.  Umm, no Dad, I was two.

Anyway, after that it was off to take a river tour.  It was a little chilly, so I had to steal B's jacket.  I have some kind of weird aversion to coats; I hate them.  It was pretty in the sun.  See below for some pretty pictures I caught along the boat tour of Milwaukee.














I honestly think there were a million breweries in Milwaukee.  Not like this is a bad thing in a city of course.  The narrator on the boat was great, and they even sold brews/cocktails/chips on the boat.  I wish I could say it was too cold to have a beer, but that is never the case in Wisconsin.  And according to those people, 40 degrees is not cold.

No comments: