Image Map

Flip My Burger Please!!

4.10.12

ok.  It's been obvious that I haven't been having the best week ever.  today pretty much followed suite with the rest of the week.  

I have never had so many customers angry with me, missed so many loads, and not returned any phone calls from drivers.  

The only saving grace I have is knowing that A.  tomorrow is Friday and B.  my voice is not the one on my work answering machine.  

Plus getting to go to the Auburn game this weekend never hurts, and there's a sweet pup at the end of my bed.  

And knowing that there's places like Flip Burger Boutique hanging around can always make it better.  This place opened up in Birmingham not too long after we had lived here; they opened it up when they built the new section of The Summit.  They look all super fancy, like, "why in the world would I go to this place that looks like a burger would cost $25, and I'm poor and work in trucking?"  But then of course, we saw a show on Food Network that talked about the location in Atlanta, and then of course we had to go.






I was boring and lame, just got the original burger with fries.  They were amazing.  And then B got some meatball burger that was beef, veal and something else and crushed together with cheese and marinara.  It came with some olive mix thing on top, but B, not such an olive fan.  And then the onion rings.  Yep, vodka battered onion rings.  They were just the perfect kind too.  You could just take a bit and the onion wouldn't slip out, and you'd just get a bite of fried whatevers.

I'm not sure how many locations this place has...but it's good and you should go there.  You know, next time you're in Birmingham or Atlanta.

Scratch off another one of the "to eat" places before Austin!

No comments: