Image Map

First Auburn Home Game This Year (for me!)

13.10.12

Auburn has not had a very good football season.  They are 1-5 right now.  And I'm not going to lie; it's a little frustrating.  

I know Auburn is so much more than college football, but sometimes you just want to stand up and scream WTF?!  

Last weekend we went with B's parents to the AU vs Arkansas game.  And lost.  And it was hot.  And we lost.

I still love going there.  Nothing will ever compare to being back on that campus.





It was eighty million degrees, and they were losing so we left the game early.  It was just getting way too hard to watch.

But I had to go to Toomers.  I had to see the trees.  And of course get Toomer's Lemonade.  Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to see.  I never thought I'd ever get emotional about trees, but seeing them brought tears to my eyes.  I wanted to get a picture of it, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.
This is what the trees looked like completely healthy after a big win.

And this is what I saw on Saturday (both pictures via google images)
 It's hard to swallow.  

It's hard to believe how crazy some people are sometimes.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about google "Toomer's Oaks poisoning."

We play Ole Miss today and are underdogs, probably since the first time Eli Manning has been there.
#wardamneagleanyway

No comments: