Image Map

Halloween

31.10.12

I love Halloween.  

It is certainly one of my favorite holidays.  I love getting dressed up; and of course, eating candy.  My favorite costume of all time was when I was in fifth grade; my mom turned me into a bag of Jelly Belly, and she turned my sister into a picnic table.  I was wearing bright pink tights, and a clear trash bag filled with tiny different colored balloons, topped with a baggie tied to a headband on top of my head.  For my sister, she cut a hole in a tablecloth and glued all sorts of plastic food and utensils to it.  And she carried around a picnic basket.

It was awesome.

Nowadays, I like to cuddle up on the couch with B, eat some junk food and watch scary movies.  Gone are the days of dressing all skanky and going out.  Plus having to go to work the next morning is never fun.  Ahhh, the perils of being a grown up.

A pic of me and Lindsey from the last time we went "out" on Halloween.  Like three years ago.  I was so young.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: