Image Map

Project Inspiration Reveal!

25.10.12

 About a month or so ago, I linked up with Chelsea over at Life is a Sunset to be a part of this Project Inspiration . 

I thought it was such a great idea to get paired up with a complete stranger, get to read their blog and know a little bit about them, and then send them a card full of inspiring words.  I have taken my card to work, and I leave it in my desk drawer for those days when I absolutely need it.  Which seem to be coming more frequently nowadays, but no more complaints about my job this week.

I got paired up with Crissy over at A Berry Sweet Life.  I love her devotion to her faith, and her beautiful blonde hair.  So jealous.  I've loved getting to read a blog that I never knew existed, and of course she sent me a sweet card...




Her card was filled with Bible verses for whatever life might throw my way.  I absolutely loved reading someone else's way of coping when things aren't going exactly as planned.

And of course the card sang.  Can't hate on that ever.

Thanks for my card Crissy.  I'm sure that reading those words will get me through pretty much anything!!

2 comments:

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

You are too sweet. Loved your post! So happy you liked your card, I know I loved mine!!!

Hollie Ann said...

Wow! It looks like Crissy really wrote something special. I'm happy you had such a great experience! Thanks for linking up and doing the swap with us :)