Image Map

Kroll's -- After Packers Game Eats

17.10.12

After the Packers game, you are most likely going to want to eat.  And lucky for us, there is a place full of greasy amazingness directly diagonal from Lambeau.  Which made it more fun was that my dad actually had memories of this place; albeit, maybe not good ones, but they were still there.

I hope to build memories surrounded around something I like so much.  And if it includes food as awesome as this place, then I'm totally in.









My step-mom tried to photo bomb the picture of my dad's burger.  Which brings me to another story.  We were walking into the stadium.  Not going to lie; we had pre-partied just a little bit in the hotel room.  I mean, it was game day, right?  So we're walking into the stadium, and there were some people taking pictures on the stairs, and my step mom, Carla, totally jumped right in front of the picture.  

Calra turns around and goes to B, "I just love doing that."

B says, "How many times have you done this?"

Carla ::smile::


No comments: