Image Map

After Work Wind-Down.

23.10.12

As previously mentioned in earlier posts, I hate my job.  The only thing that makes it any sort of tolerable is the people I work with.  Like take tomorrow for instance; we have a girls night out planned.  All seven of us are actually getting together and going out.  All the girls in operations anyway.  

And then there's our Friday night decompression session.  We all leave exactly at 5pm, and head toward Flaming Cheese (aka Villa Fiesta) in Irondale for after work beverages.  Usually by Friday, we are all just a little bit thirsty.  Last Friday, Jesse decided to introduce Ingrid to Jager.  Oh yeah...here we go.





Yes, spouses and children are allowed to come.  This was the first time all four of us have gone together.  It's a fun little tradition.  Hope that we can keep it going.  These are the few people that I will miss when I'm gone.  They keep me sane; they reassure me; they make me laugh.  They are all exactly what great co-workers should be.  

Love you guys.

No comments: