Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

10.4.13


  •  Lately, I've had some really sweet gestures from some of the drivers that run my freight; flowers from the first group of awesomes, and  a giftcard for Starbucks from another sweet driver.  I wish people were nice like this all the time.
  •  The Braves are 8-1.  I'm feeling a World Series this year..so sad they couldn't do it with Chipper last year, but those Upton brothers?  Oh, and Dan Uggla.  Yes, please.
  • I took a 2 1/2 managerial assessment this week.  What did it tell the people who needed to know?  That I'm smarter than the President and Vice President of the company (no, seriously, they said that), that apparently I am not well-read; I trust people too easily, etc.  Sooo, moral of the story?  Maybe the SAT on crack is not the greatest way to decide things.
  • We've got two trips planned in the next couple of months; Austin in May, and Miami and the Keys for our anniversary.
  • A-Day game in two weeks!  Last rolling of Toomer's Corner with the original trees.  Going to be a very sad day.

No comments: