Image Map

New Orleans; Favorite Picture

1.4.13

We got back from our New Orleans Easter weekend last night.  It really was one of the best weekends we've ever had in New Orleans. 

There is of course so much to write about; we saw John Boutte, participated in a Second Line in uptown, spent a night out until 4 am, eating Bourbon Street Pizza and Brothers Chicken.

But you guys, there is one picture I think captures B and mine's marriage perfectly.  And here it is:


Yes I am quite comfortable with posting this picture online for all to see; yes, that was probably a really strong drink in my hand.  

But that face, the face that B is giving me, is probably one I see more than once in a day.  And now it's captured forever and ever on my iPhone as proof that my husband thinks I'm crazy.  I wish I could remember why I was doing this; maybe just to elicit that reaction from him.  Who knows?  I'm pretty sure I annoy the crap out of him on a daily basis.

Proof, people, proof.

Of course there's much more to come.

No comments: