Image Map

Milk Bar - New Orleans

23.4.13

While in New Orleans, we always always always need to try out a new place.  We were cruising around, and saw this cute little place tucked away into a strip mall.  There were plenty of other places around, but the cute little cow on this one caught our eye.  

Ok, my eye.

Their big thing is their milkshakes.  B got a vanilla one, and it was really yummy.  They also serve all of their meals with a Chupa-Chup sucker.  I don't think I'd seen those guys since high school. 




I had the grilled shrimp sandwich thing; it had pesto and tomatoes, and the roll that it was on was so so good.

The great thing about this place was that it wasn't crowded at all; and for the most part, the food was quite healthy.  They had salads and all sorts of great sandwiches with cute little names.  

If you don't want to mess with the crowds in the quarter on a Saturday, I'd say venture out and try this place.

No comments: