Image Map

Jesse's 35th Birthday Party

26.4.13

Once or twice, I've brought up our decompression sessions that my co-workers and I sometimes have on a Friday night.

We do this mainly to keep ourselves sane; it's pretty much just a giant bitching session.  We talk about all the crap that went on during the week, talk about people that we work with, how we wish we could change what's going on, etc.  

This past Friday was a little different; it was Jesse's birthday!  We were all planning on going to Avondale Brewery to celebrate, but the crazy Alabama weather took a turn for the colder, and we ended up celebrating at Jesse's with a cookout and bonfire.  

There was also some Dance Dance Revolution: befriend Ingy, she has the whole thing on video.  I'm pretty sure the birthday boy beat me pretty bad.

Jesse is famous for his Mexican flag shot; which is actually pretty yummy.







We ended the night with s'mores and cocktails on the back porch; maybe one too many cocktails.  I will say this again and again about my coworkers; without them, this job would be mostly unbearable.  They are truly what get me through every day.  I have made some valuable friendships, that I think will stick with me for awhile. 

No comments: