Image Map

A Sweet Birmingham Southern Night

15.4.13

Saturday's weather was perfect.  We spent it having a wine tasting at a vineyard in Calera with the in-laws, and then decided that we needed to go and check out the new ballpark downtown.  The Barons fortunately were up by 10 in the first inning, sooo, we just decided to drink some beers and walk around the stadium.  

Oh yeah...and to the brewery across the street!! It was the first time I'd been to the Good People Brewery, and it was really great.  They have that big open room with Southwire coils thingies for tables, and a huge ass blade for a fan.  Unfortunately the iPhone doesn't do action shots of fans very well, so..no picture.  But trust me; awesome.   Finish the night out with a gyro from Purple Onion, and you're all set.  Birmingham, sometimes, I heart you way too much.



These are from the actual Peanut Depot in Birmingham; That place is amazing town. 






Yes clearly I look like a crazy person, but that Snakehandler is the yummiest IPA I've ever had.  Ugh, I love the wrinkles on my forehead too.  Old lady I'm becoming.

No comments: