Image Map

More New Orleans First Night

16.4.13

** I won't ignore the tragedy that happened in Boston; it makes me sick to my stomach. People following their dreams to run in a marathon, but people also should realize the good in the world, and it far outweighs the bad.  I am a firm believer in that and will always be **


Our first night in New Orleans was a great!  It was JM's first time on Bourbon, so we had to do it up right.  After dinner at Jacque-Imos, we went and got changed and gussied up and hit Bourbon.  As always, after our night of drinking, we went to Vieux Carre Pizza and had a Bourbon special.  As always, it is highly recommended.  

That night I was also dragged up in front of an entire bar to take the tip jar around the entire bar.  Fortunately for me, B took a entire video of the whole thing.  Unfortunately for you, Blogger doesn't seem to like iphone videos...


JM Photobomb.  Love It.



Again with B's face...  Linds sent me this after the fact, with the caption, I'm not really sure what's going on here.  Me either; me either, but I'm pretty sure that daiquiri in JM's hand has something to do with it.


 
 JM's first night on Bourbon was a great success; I'm pretty sure we succeeded in getting him slightly tipsy.  I mean, we did get him into the corner drug store for Brother's chicken and Zapps chips.  Sour Cream and Onion...probably the best I've had.


No comments: