Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings on a Friday

4.4.13

I'm not sure what the point of this is, but it's a very true statement.  I support it fully.

  • I interviewed for the customer service manager job this week; I'm not sure how it went.  I'm pretty sure it went pretty badly.  But we'll see.
  •  We took our gun safety course this week; it was fantastic.  If you are ever thinking about doing it, I would ask for Patrick at Hoover Tactical.  He was honestly the best teacher I could have possibly ever had, and he was only there for an hour.  He wasn't intimidating, plus he showed me pictures of his cute puppy.
  • I found three grey hairs this week.  Bad; I'm old.
  • I also bought some wrinkle cream this week  I guess I'm feeling very old.
  • I'm debating on whether or not to go blonde again.  

Anyway, hope y'all have a happy weekend.

No comments: