Image Map

Valentine's Done Right..

18.2.13

I am aware that I am late in posting these pictures.  I mean, I could have done it on Friday, but no.  I didn't want to, so you get it now.

B did a great job for Valentine's Day.  He pretty much always does.  As you know, the boy can cook.  First he surprised me with some goodies from The Naked Art Gallery.
 

 A cute little fridge magnet made from a bottle top and a picture of some graffiti with a cute twist.  All of these are courtesy of local Birmingham artists and things I was currently coveting.  

Snuggling with my furry Valentine...

Really yummy steak (cooked medium rare, delish!) from Publix topped with a shrimp alfredo sauce.  With the best garlic bread on earth and broccoli...

And for dessert...


The cupcake on the left is the Grapico cupcake.  I have talked about this thing, and I finally got it!!  And it was sooo worth the wait.  And the one on the right is the Hunka Hunka Burning Love.  Banana cupcake with peanut butter frosting topped with bacon pieces . It does not get any better than this you guys.

B didn't make out too bad either.  Although I did lose his card ( I'm pretty sure I took it into work, and then it just disappeared), he did get these...

Collar stays with a sweet reminder that he is awesome.  I figured during rough days or tough interviews or what not, he could always use a reminder...

It was great to celebrate with a good meal, a bottle of wine and settling into Big Bang Theory when all was said and done.  I do love that guy, that's for sure.

No comments: