Image Map

Mobile Mardi Gras

12.2.13

Of course. 

It wouldn't be be if I didn't post about Mardi Gras, or do something to celebrate this.  One of B's roommates from college is in a Crewe in Mobile, which of course includes an amazing parade and a ball!  And what girl doesn't love a good excuse to dress up and be beautiful?  

So we drove down there, enjoyed a fantastic lunch, some Mardi Gras beverages and then hit the parade.  Where we caught the best throw ever!  A gigantic stuff weenie dog that says, " I love you this much on it."  Not joking.  And of course caught the more normal Moon Pies and beads.

Here's a couple from the weekend.  Again, excuse me not being very photogenic.  I looked amazing in person, I promise!  Or at least that's what B said.  I didn't catch any of the actual floats; sorry, I was too busy trying to catch everything!








B's friend Trent who was on the George Harrison float.

Free food.  Free booze.  Can't get much better than that.

Hope y'all have a great Mardi Gras!

Laissez les bon temps roullez!!



No comments: