Image Map

Thursday Rando's

7.2.13


- work has been pretty unbearable this week.  sometimes I really just want to pick up all my stuff from my desk, just be courageous and leave.

- i think my last sentence has forced me to open a bottle of wine...

-  i've had some dental work done this week.  I'm actually pretty miserable.  the pain won't stop, no matter how much tylenol I take.  

- b's pretty much gone all week.  i hate when he is gone all week.  it's miserable.  the only good thing about it is I get to catch up on Biggest Loser and Smash.   I have the most humongous girl crush on Kathryn Mcphee.  I mean, love love love.

- I am really loving the new ford fusion.  i love fords so much.  i don't know.  don't ask what my obsession is.  

- i am pretty happy with Auburn's 2013 recruiting class.  they got some super awesome guys, and ya'll, I'm pretty glad we don't have someone like Reuben Foster coming to Auburn.  We don't need that at our school.  And I hope he enjoys wearing his AU tattoo around Bama's campus.  What a moron . There's one in every recruiting class . Last guy that did something like this (read Marcus Lattimore) lost out on a National Championship and then had a season ending injury.  So there.

No comments: