Image Map

Naked Art Gallery - Birmingham

5.2.13

Birmingham.

The Ham.

B to the ham.  

Seriously whatever you want to call it.  I call it home.  For the time being, anyway.  So any time I can find something unique about this place, I want to display it for the world to see.  Hey world, Birmingham may be in the middle of Alabama, but it's not that bad.  We have awesome bars and food trucks, and even local art.

This place is nestled on Clairmont Avenue downtown, and it is full of fun little Birmingham artifacts.  I will definitely be hitting this place up for some local goodness.





The message in the bottles were definitely my favorite.  There was also a photographer who took toys and placed them strategically around Birmingham.  I am so in love with one that had a little bear looking all sad by the railroad track.

They also were serving yummy red velvet cupcakes that day.  The night before they served some vino.  

It really is nice to find a fun little spot that offers something unique to your home town.  And yes, I'm very close to having to say "I'm from Alabama."  ::shivers::

No comments: