Image Map

Doggie Outtakes

21.2.13

It is currently storming like crazy.  While I like a good thunderstorm every now and then, I am still pretty much afraid of them (yes, I am aware that I am almost 30), but the booming and thunder do nothing for me.  So I'm forced to drink a glass or two of wine to calm my nerves.

In case you don't know me all that well, let me take a minute to explain what is going on in my life right now.  Last week my supervisor at work quit.  My coworker's wife had a baby; my other coworker turned in her two weeks today.  When I say that I have been stressed out this week, that is pretty much an understatement.  I have been trying to prove myself to these people for as long as I've been there; when I first tested there, my Personality Index placed me as a recruiter.  Outgoing, good on the phone, pay attention to detail, all that stuff.  So when I wanted to switch over to operations, the upper management had a whole lot to say about that.  

Turns out they were wrong about me, and I work hard every day to prove that they are. 

So when things go wrong, I tend to just look at pictures of my furry boo.  And it's even funny when I get them in succession...my own puppy follies.







Is there anything cuter than upside down dog??  I don't think so.

Happy Almost Weekend.

No comments: