Image Map

Be my Valentine

14.2.13

I love Valentine's Day.  Always have.  It didn't really matter if I was single or not; it was always still fun for me.  From buying stuffed animals for myself, or getting a sweet surprise from B last year ( a Jimmy John's #9 Italian Night Club tied with a balloon), to eating an entire heart-shaped box of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups all to myself.

I guess sometimes, I'm just a hopeless romantic. I love people in love.  I love watching people in love.  And I just love, love.

And I realize how lame this makes me, but when you find that someone who loves you regardless of how many funny noises he hears your stomach make, and that he knows that he will never again sleep in again on the weekend because his crazy wife insists that if we don't get up early, we'll waste an entire weekend day, and what kind of fun would that be, you don't really want to let him go.  Yes, I realize that was probably a pretty big run-on sentence, but, love will make you not care about grammar errors.  Or spelling errors, so if you find either or both in this post tonight, just ignore it and contribute it to love.

I can't wait for B to open his present; I am pretty proud of it.  It was something he asked for for Christmas, but couldn't pull it off before the big day, so it was something I thought would be perfect for Valentine's Day.   Can't wait to show pictures!

Any way, now that I have rambled on and on about the one thing that probably makes people sicker than anything in the world, I'll end this with a pic of my sweet B.

I know that you don't read this B, but I love ya and so excited to spend yet another Valentine's Day with you!


Yes, be jealous that I get to spend the rest of my life with this.

No comments: