Image Map

So Close!

29.8.11

It is so close to football season, that I can taste it! T-minus 5 days (till Auburn football) and counting!

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats Auburn football! Packers come in a close second, but hey, I graduated from this school! It is such a part of me. I wanted to share some pictures of ultimate tailgates, plus the gorgeousness of the university itself.

Trust me, there will be some originals this year, now that I know how to use that crazy camera of mine!!



Source: bhg.com via Laura on Pinterest





Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest






I am so excited for Saturday's game. I mean, come on! Defending National Champions?!! I can't wait to see what our new tunnel song is. I can't wait to see Trotter (QB) in action, and to see how Dyer (RB) is going to be this year. I'm completely sure he's going to be amazing.

I can already smell the chick-fil-a breakfast and the bourbon and diet dr. pepper. I can feel the mini's (shhhh) being snuck into the game, and the itch of the face tattoo. OMG. I can not wait. Saturday, hurry up!!!



No comments: