Image Map

Coffee: My New Love

16.8.11

I have never been one for coffee. I've always loved the way it smells, but could never bring myself to drink it.

So today, my co-worker, who is a super health nut, tells me that my Diet Dr. Peppers in the morning are not a healthy way to get my caffeine fix. He said that coffee is the most natural way to get caffeine. He told me that he would bring me down a cup of coffee, and I was going to try it again. So he goes upstairs, and comes back and places the steaming hot cup of coffee right on my desk.

I immediately love the way it smells; he said, "It's creamer." And I'm all like, "well, this can't be any better than Diet Dr. Pepper, I mean, how many miles do I have to run to work this off?". And he said, there's not that many. So I trusted him and took a sip....



And it was AMAZING!! I was so proud of myself!! I felt like such a grown up!! Maybe I shouldn't be so excited about finally growing up, but really? I secretly am. And the fact that it lets me bounce off the walls and be so cheery? Oh bring it on!!



Whoever would have thought this would have been me??



And I just had to throw this one in here because it's oh-so-cute!!

I'm so excited to hit up Starbucks and try all these iced coffee things and to drink all the fun warm drinks in the winter.

So a big hecks yeah to coffee! I'm excited for my next cup at work!!








2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love owls -- the coffee bean one is the cutest!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

ok i hate coffee, but if someone drew a cute bear in my coffee, id be hooked forever!!! LOL