Image Map

My Therapy

4.8.11

I love to run.


There is nothing like it. It is my therapy. It gives me a chance to reflect on the day; it gives me a chance to forgive myself for whatever decisions I made during that day and to process everything I've done. It gives me a chance to calm down if I've had a bad day. It gives me a chance to daydream or to just pump myself up with whatever playlist pops up on the iPod.

I don't know. It's relieves all of my tension, anger, frustration, etc. It's just amazing. I have a goal of running in the Mercedes half-marathon in February. I've been training pretty hard to be able to not just finish, but finish in a respectable time. Guys, that's 13 miles. 13 miles! I mean, who would have that the chunky girl from high school would be running in half-marathons?!

I'm so glad that I discovered the power of exercise. It doesn't just do good for your body; it helps out mentally...seriously.





(via through pinterest)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goooood luck! i wish i had that passion for running! i get winded walking up the stairs to my apartment LOL!

Diet Solution Program said...

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.....