Image Map

Day Dreamin

8.8.11




Even though I was incredibly busy today, I found time to day dream. I think it's necessary during the day to just zone out for a second and think about something that you want to think about. Not worrying if this driver is going to get mad because, oh yes, you do in fact have speeding ticket of over 20 mph, and no, I'm sorry, that does make you unsafe.

I dream about ballroom dancing and pretty dresses. I dream about the Jimmy Choos that one day I will own. I dream about moving to Austin and re-decorating a new house. And sometimes I'm even tempted to get onto Pinterest and waste my day away. I don't. I'd still be at work if that were that case. That place is so addicting!!

Anyway, I'm not a fan of a straight 8 hours of work. You have to have a reason for being at work. You have to know what you are going to do once you're free.

Daydreaming? Yes please!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah daydreaming=story of my life!!! it's nice to escape reality for a bit :)