Image Map

Weekend

26.6.11



Tomorrow is our two year anniversary. We were going to go and do a weekend trip to Nashville, but decided to stay up till 5 am with some friends Friday night, and well, spent all of yesterday in bed.




So trip canceled, obviously, but I can't remember a day where we seriously didn't get out of bed till like 6 p.m., and then that was only to get a sub from Publix for dinner, because seriously, no cooking on lazy day.





Red Rock in Vegas. My hair is so not blonde anymore, but I love this picture of the two of us (mainly because hubs almost fell of the rock before this same picture, right after his dad had done the same thing five minutes earlier).





Ugh, it was hot there.








Ugh, it's hot here.












But now it's 8:38am on a Sunday, and I refuse to waste this day too. A day filled with Target, Costco and laundry, and possibly testing out my new nail polish.








I heart OPI and their new Texas polishes. They are fabulous.


(photo via)



I got the Austintacious Turquoise and the Do you think I'm Tex-y.
I am pretty excited about them both.




Hope you all had a great weekend!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Two years! Congratulations!! Sometimes days in bed are the best. The scenery in that picture is gorrrgeous! I love the mountains in Vegas!

Oh, and I'm cracking up over the names of the Texas polishes. Haha, pretty creative! :)

ashlyn | nicole said...

congrats on your 2 years! that's so exciting! :] & lazy days, {love} them -- wish i had more of them!

love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary today! :-) I hope yall do something special (or eat some really good food haha!).

The Vegas pic of yall is beautiful :-)

Almost embarrased to say I haven't bought a nail polish in a few months...but I loved some from this OPI collection...especially "Yall come back now ya hear?!" :-)