Image Map

Anniversary + Red Mango

27.6.11

My new job is located in the absolute middle of nowhere. There are no fun places to eat, but thank goodness for the development of the Leeds/Moody area, there are some pretty great outlets.

I spent way too much money here last week, but Gap and Banana Republic at 50% off? I am so in.

And then I discovered another sweet little gem hidden right next to the Ghiradelli store. Hello Red Mango! They have fro-yo; they have smoothies, and are a much better alternative to the food court with contains a Sbarro (worst fast food ever...calorie wise...seriously, look it up), a BK, some fried chicken place and a Chinese place. I walked in and got a strawberry/banana energy smoothie, and it was amazing. I am a fan for life.






(photo via)


And since of course since today is our 2 year anniversary, I'm reliving our wedding by posting some of my favorites from that very hot June day!






I love you boo! I'm glad that you are able to put up with me, but I guess it does make it easier that you travel so much! Kidding. I love you crazy face; let's make it 50!!



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Red Mango was where we had fro-yo this weekend! LOVE that place! Happy Anniversary to the two of you today! You look so gorgeous in those pictures... your dress is beautiful!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yall are too adorable!!!!!! And you had such dark hair :-) Congrats on the anniversary girl! I'm sure yall have MANY more to come!

I have never heard of Red Mango!