Image Map

This is How I Feel!!

6.6.11

(via)




Everything went well today! No tears were cried, and I totally conjured up some sista action! I just went in there and did it!






So now in 10 days (well, 9, well actually 6 since I'm off 3 next week), I will be a free lady! It's almost bittersweet, because it's the end of an era. And I will miss so many people that I work with. I have grown fond of seeing them every day, and being able to talk about our customer experiences.






But there comes a time when it is time to move on, and my time has come. And regardless of whether or not this new job works out, I will have at least had the courage to try, and I can pat myself on the back for that.






This isn't the most ideal situation that I've put myself in, but I will make the most of it, and put a happy face on.




No comments: