Image Map

Things I Love: Blue Door Boutique

10.6.11

Usually I'm pretty thrifty when it comes to clothes shopping. Hey, I'm 27, and I don't have too much to my name, plus a mortgage and a dog, and my other obsessions. But when I saw this little boutique, I fell in love. And then when I found out they had an online store, I fell even harder. Why you may ask?






They are in Columbus, GA.


I am in Birmingham, AL.


See my dilemma?







But they have the most adorable pieces, and I treat myself every 3-4 months or so with something fantastic from their place. Here are a few things that I am currently drooling over:







Zip Top Coral Tank. I want. I want this more than french fries. Plus I want to look like this girl. All the "models" are actually people who work there. Cool, huh?





No Brainer Maxi. Yeah, no brainer. No brainer that I want this!





Fringe-tastic Tunic. A.dorable. Seriously. I'm like torturing myself here.



Feel like going shopping: go here.



I wish I could have gotten all of this to take on my Vegas trip, but alas, I am settling with the clothes I already have. I'll be back on Wednesday with more pictures and restaurant (who are we kidding....buffets) reviews than you'll be able to handle!!


Have a good weekend!




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for introducing me to an adorable new shop! How cute is the fringe on that tunic??

P.S. Have fun in LAS VEGAS! You'll be like 6 hours away from me :) Can't wait to hear how it went!

ashlyn said...

hi :] your blog is so cute -- i actually found it thru Chelsea!

the boutique has some super cute clothes! -- hope you had a good weekend!