Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

22.6.11




  • I started my new job this week and it's been pretty awesome. Everyone is so nice, it's unreal.



  • My hair is now brown again. Ugh. I wish I could make up my mind.



  • Vodka tonics have pretty much become my most favorite drink of the moment. They're not heavy on my stomach, making it the perfect summer drink, well besides margaritas and the daiquris and all the rest of the tropical awesomeness.



  • I found out through the hubs being gone that cereal and peanut butter toast make a perfectly acceptable dinner.



  • Do y'all remember Dawson's Creek? Am I a total loser for watching all my DVDs when there is nothing on TV? I don't think so, but I can't remember why I even thought I understood what was going on in that show when I was sixteen.



  • I am on day 4 of Jillian's Ripped in 30. It is so hard! she is one crazy bia. But she is very effective, and have already noticed a little muscle in my arms. I do love her so.





yes I am obsessed.


I can't wait to have full use of my "s". That package needs to HURRY up!



1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay for the new job! I often find myself eating cereal and peanut butter on toast/English muffins for any meal.

Oh, and while we're talking about Dawson's Creek, I've been watching old school 90210 on Netflix for a while now. Suddenly it makes sense why my mom wouldn't let me watch it when I was a youngster.