Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

8.6.11


  • Hooray for summer!! Not hooray to the 100+ degree temperature days. It's only June! I can't even imagine what July/August have in store for us!

  • I have had such a good time catching up with old friends. I adore the way the world works sometimes, and how it can bring people back together again.

  • I am going to Vegas in three days!

  • I am scared to death to ride my very first roller coaster ever!

  • My best friend Lindsey and her beau John Mark got engaged over the weekend! Excited for bachelorette party in NOLA!! Get ready Lindsey, it's gonna be a blast!!

  • I wish that if if my current company was going to treat me like crap for the next two weeks, that they would have just told me to go home on Monday. I have been nothing but nice to all these people over the years, you think they could manage an ounce of give-a-damn. I guess I didn't really expect it though.

  • I have been incredibly emotional lately. I guess it's a combination of leaving somewhere I've been for five years, having all of those people be mean about it, trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, missing my family like crazy, wondering how this new job will work out, wondering if I'll still be able to go to cosmetology school, trying to figure out who really cares about me, wondering if I should have just stayed in journalism. Ugh, getting choked up just writing this.

  • Red wine has become my best friend through all this. Ever had sweet red wine? Delish, and not expensive at all!

( I love this. I don't have a credit for it. I've had it on my computer long before I started blogging regularly again. I need the beach. Like now.)





2 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

I really like that last picture you have.... it is so true! The smell of summer..yum.

cute blog, following you girl! and have fun in vegas!

-ashley

Adventures of Newlyweds

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Your comment made my day :) Your little bullet about being emotional lately sounds JUST like me! I've just been questioning everything since I moved across the country... wondering what I'm meant to do in life, missing family, questioning if I'm doing the right thing, etc. It's nice to know I'm not alone in feeling that way! Can't wait to read more :)