Image Map

I'm Free!

5.6.11



I am putting in my two weeks notice at my current job tomorrow!! And you know the best thing about it?!! I have another job lined up!





But I am nervous about quitting. My boss isn't the nicest guy ever, and I know he's going to make me feel bad or cry. Or probably both. He is a big part of the reason I'm quitting, but a lot of it has to do with my personal life and how much happier I will be without that place.





I only wish I had my sister's courage, because I'm terrified of doing it. Like sitting here wishing Sunday would last forever so Monday can't come. I admire her for her attitude. She doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks about her, and I know for a fact that she wouldn't have put up with this place as long as I did. I'm going to try to channel her when I'm giving my letter to my boss tomorrow.







me and my sis on my wedding day. Isn't she gorgeous!?!




I will let everyone know how it goes! Wish me luck!!