Image Map

SmellS like Summer

28.6.11

I have a thing for fragrance. I only have about a million of them, but I like to keep people guessing on which one I'm wearing. It's so crazy that all of the perfumes I'm about to list are all designer, yet I only have a few designer pieces in my closet, and those were bough on Ebay.




I got this one for the wedding. I wanted something nice and light, so everytime I wear it, I get reminded of my wedding day!





A little heavy, but works great on date night!





A little flirty. Kind of makes me feel like I'm back in college going out to a bar trying to pick up men.





(photos via)



I just got this one, and I love it!! It smells so good, that I practically sit at work and smell my wrists for the first hour. Yeah, it is THAT good!!




I hope I could be some assitance if you were looking for that great summer fragrance!




On another note, starting week 2 of Jillian and her Ripped in 30 tonight, and I am not excited about it one bit.



3 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

ooh i love fragrances, i'll have to check out Lola, it sounds like a fun scent. right now i use LAMB by Gwen Stefani which is nice.

Julie said...

Thanks for this post, I always love fragrance recommendations. It took me like a year to finally decide to buy chanel chance. haha.

Anonymous said...

summer scents make me so happy :) i love ferragamo F is for Fascinating :)