Image Map

My Celeb Look-Alike

21.6.11

Ok, since this has happened more than one time (most recently today), I am gonna let y'all be the judge. I have been told, probably since I was 18 that I look like Celine Dion. I don't take any offense to this, because like every other teenage girl I used to cry my eyes out to "My Heart Will Go On " (don't even try to pretend that you didn't). Leonardo was so hot in that movie!!



Celine.....



me.


The only reason I'm letting y'all see this dorked out picture is because it's the only picture I have where you can clearly see my face. (This was the night of our engagement in case you were curious).


so let me know if you see it. sorry this post is short and weird, but I am working from a different computer and the 's' button doesn't work. Try writing an entire post copying and pasting that little letter!!



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think it's crazy how people can look at us and just say, "You look just like _____." It's fun though to hear what they say :) I can totally see a resemblance between you and Celine... the eyes, face shape, etc.

Second thing... I also have some of the cheesiest pictures ever taken of me from my engagement night. It's only natural, right?

Okay, last thing... I couldn't help but laugh about you having to copy and paste the "s" throughout this whole post. Then, I started re-reading it to see how many times you had to do that. You poor little thing!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh yall do look alike!!!!!

i dont really think i look like anyone but i am told ALOT that i look like a singer in some country band (perry band or something). i have no idea ;-) :-)

Julie said...

I see it :)