Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

27.3.13



* I've decided to get serious again with my writing.  I miss it so much.  Whether it just be in a journal, or an open, empty Word document.  There is so much that can be written, it just seems wrong not to *

*  I can't get enough of Classical Solo Piano station on Pandora.  Obsessed *

*  B and I recently watched three movies that I highly recommend:  Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, and This is 40.  Watching movies was a great way to pass the yucky, thunderstormy weather ridden weekend we had*

* Planning a trip to DC soon to see the cherry blossoms when they come out; I'm pretty excited about that*

* I've recently gotten really into adding color into my wardrobe.  I've never been much afraid of color to begin with, but now that there are neons out everywhere, I'm pretty excited about it *

* Questioning decisions you've made in your past really sucks.  Especially now that you know that everything worked out for the better.  Those blasted little words, what if, never seem to go away.  Ya know?  *

* I am trying Dr. Oz's swimsuit slim down.  Instead of doing it for all three meals, I'm only making the grossest drink you'll ever have for dinner.  Look it up.  Drink full of grapefruit grossness.  This is all to ensure that I don't look like a beached whale for our beach trip this summer *

* B, Linds, JM and I will be spending our Easter in New Orleans this weekend.  JM's never been.  I can't wait to show him all the wonderfulness of that place.  Maybe this time we just won't come back.   A girl can dream can't she?  *

No comments: