Image Map

Strawberry Delight

25.3.13

Again with the strawberries!  I can't seem to get enough of the taste of these things!  They're everywhere right now and completely amazing.  

When I ran across a recipe for an 85-calorie cupcake with strawberry in the name, I knew I had to give it a shot.  Also only four ingredients.  It doesn't get much better or yummier than this.

Recipe courtesy of here

Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
 
 

* 1 box of Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
* 1 tub Fat Free Cool Whip
* 1 box of Instant Sugar-Free Cheesecake Pudding
* 12 oz of Diet Cherry 7-up

To Make:
 
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

* Empty contents of cake mix into large mixing bowl.  Add 12 oz (1.5 cups) of Diet Cherry 7-up, and mix well.
 
 

*Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan, and fill approximately 5/8 full of batter.
 
 

* Bake for about 20 mins. (I did exactly 20 mins, and they came out perfectly!), and let them cool for about 30-45 minutes.
 
 

*While they are cooling, empty contents of Cool Whip and the pudding mix into a medium bowl and stir until blended. 

*Once your cupcakes are completely cooled, add the icing.  I found with the consistency of the icing, it was really hard to smooth out.  So, they ended up looking a bit weird, but they were still delicious.
 
 


The cake on these came out really really moist.  B took them to work for his new co-workers.  As a new kid, I figure you can never bring too many baked goods to work.

We had two new people start at work today.  Apparently there are a lot of changes going on.  I have decided to throw my hat in for the customer service manager position.  I'm not really sure what I'm getting myself into, or if they'll even entertain the idea, so I guess we'll see.

I just hope they see in me that I'm good at what I do, and that I'll be a good manager.  With some training, of course.  I don't expect to just be able to walk in there and know what I'm doing.  Everything there has gotten so muddled and confusing.  I'm not sure anyone knows what's going on, or what's going to happen.  Maybe I can be some part of making my co-workers lives better if I have some input into it.  That's really the main drive behind even asking; I know how they feel about things, because I feel the same way, and maybe if my opinion counts for something other than nothing, I can help make it better.


No comments: