Image Map

B's Austin Trip

5.3.13

Last week, B was in Austin . Was I jealous?  Yes, of course.  While he was there, he got himself a pretty nice pair of boots.  One day, I'll have a pair, too.  Hopefully this spring, we'll make our way over there again.  It really honestly depresses me just talking about it, but these places were worth a mention on the good ole blog here.

This is probably the place I'm most jealous of B going to.  I mean look at that doughnut!!  Can you even tell that it's a doughnut?!  Yes, underneath that pile of bacon is a doughnut.  I've read other Austinites talk about this place, and before I die, I will eat one of these.  Maybe two. 

 Next place B went was Hubert's Taco Hut in San Marcos.  B had some enchiladas with ranchero sauce.  He says, "good."  And a sweet ass picture of George Strait never hurts.  Signed.  Wants.

 B says this was from Cooper's Pit BBQ.  He just got a picture of the food because he was in awe when we walked in . Apparently there is a gigantic pit as soon as you walk in, you tell them how much you want and whether or not you want it dunked.

One day, I'll train him to get pictures of the outside as well as anything that may be interesting.  Like a giant pit in the middle of a place.

I guess at least I get him to participate in such madness, and I should be happy.  That's all I can ask for.  Participation points for B.



No comments: