Image Map

Happy Thurs-dog.

21.3.13

The week has gotten better.  I have recently re-discovered my love for writing.  I had someone tell me that it was good. 

I, of course, don't and probably won't ever sample any of it on here.  I am way too insecure for any of that, but it makes me think that maybe, at some point in my life, I wasn't kidding myself when I said I wanted to be a writer.

Maybe it isn't too late.  




These sweet doggie pictures come courtesy from our night of drunken music listening.  Stella was definitely checking out B when he was singing "California Love."  She wasn't quite sure about any of that.  That was one of the funnest nights we've had in awhile, and we were in our PJ's with a glass of wine, sitting on the floor listening to old CD's.  

It was a good night.

No comments: