Image Map

Mr. P's - Bluff Park

18.3.13

Yes, so it's been awhile since I've blogged.  As I'm sure I've mentioned before, my job seems to keep bringing me down to its level and upsetting me.  Last week was pretty bad.  This week doesn't seem to be looking up at all; yes, I'm aware it's Monday.

I wouldn't wish this job on anyone.  So again, the weekend came, and I wanted to just enjoy it.  I just wanted to sit on my booty, drink a little and eat some yummy food.

So B took me to Mr. P's in Bluff Park.  It's a butcher/deli that makes fantastic sandwiches.  And Mr. Pilleteri?  Actually works the counter most days.  Yep: awesome.





The sandwich on the left is the Italian sausage sandwich, and on the right is the Tiger.  Both sandwiches were fantastic of course.  And the all-purpose sauce?  Pretty much goes on everything, and makes everything taste fantastic.

This weekend was so pretty; it was about 75 degrees, able to wear a tank-top and flip-flops.  Sometimes I honestly love living in the South. 

No comments: