Image Map

Sights of California - as through B

26.3.13

As one of B's last trips, he got to travel to California.  I can't tell you how jealous I was.  I only wish I would have had more vacation at work, because it would have been really nice to travel there.  

My family lived in Yorba Linda when I was really young, and that was the last time I've been out there.  I just want to travel.  I want to make it to everywhere.  You are only put on this planet for a short amount of time, and I'm all about getting every ounce out of it that you can.  Sometimes you have to do the responsible thing, but I will be kicking myself for not coming down with some super bug during this travel week.  

Like any good hubby of a blogger, he took pictures of the food that he ate (which will come later.  He has to be willing to sit next to me for an entire blog post for that one to happen), but he did get some really great shots of his surroundings.  I hope you get to live vicariously through these pictures, like I did.






I can't wait to show some of the food from his trip.  That guy is not afraid to eat anything. 

No comments: