Image Map

A Few Randoms From Weeks Past.

28.11.12

Work has been kind of weird lately.  They fired someone; which put me back into my original position.  They hired someone who is supposed to be a super star, but is just kind of taking credit for the hard work I've done.  Which is sort of all behind me, but still sort of stings.  Like I've said before; pretty much the only thing that will get me through the day is the people I work with.  Oh yeah, and getting to come home to B and Stell.

Here are a few pictures from the past week(s) of things that make me happy!
 
I had just woken her up and come out of the shower; she was not happy.  With the light or the photo taking.

Driving to decompression session after work on 78.  The sky was orange and blue with just a little sliver of moon.

My Juney boo sent me this pic; her almost hubs made this for her and had it waiting on her when she got home.  They couldn't carve pumpkins because of Hurricane Sandy.  Her and Mom live up in PA.

Haribo from World Market.  A sweet present from the hubs.  Reminded me of Denmark. 

Jesse and I taking pictures of each other taking pictures.  He did have sunglasses on, but I was not slick enough to get them before he grabbed his phone to take one of me.

Christmas chocolate chip cookies.  Tanner said they were awesome.  The approval of a six year old means everything to me.
 I can't wait to share my PA trip.  There will be so much going on that I can't wait to share.  From a second Thanksgiving, to a Christmas lighting ceremony, a trip to Philly and a margarita binge with the sis.  




No comments: