Image Map

Hop to the City

13.11.12

Have you ever done something so crazy to your appearance that even you were shocked with yourself?  Well, my friends, I am now a redhead.  I've wanted to do something different with my hair for awhile, and I've done the blonde thing, the brown thing, the in-between thing, and I decided it was time for something else.  

So red it was.

Anyway, as promised from last post, we went to Hop City this weekend in Pepper Place.  It is a beer lover's dream.

They have every beer you could imagine bottled, plus all your favorite wines.  Then they even have a back bar (filled with 20 taps of local beer) and a brewery.  





We had three beers each and were pretty buzzin after them.  It's so weird even right now, to look at the brown hair.  For some reason, I feel way more awesome with the red hair already.

We'll see.  B has yet to see it, and I promised him if he hated it, I'd dye it back.


No comments: