Image Map

So my Dad spent Thanksgiving in Puerto Vallarta...

27.11.12

and he sure sent enough pictures to remind me.

He didn't get any of his daughters for the holiday, so him and my step-mom took a trip to Mexico.  And he sent emails (regarding the outcome of the Packers/Lions game.  Pack won.), and also sent pictures of his time down in paradise.  Good thing for them.  Probably a good thing seeing as how the forecast doesn't call for degrees over 6o for the next week.  Here are a few pictures of what I got...to remind me that A.  I wasn't in Mexico, and B.  I was still stuck at work.

Honestly the best picture I've ever seen of my dad.  I actually feel like I may be related to him.

Poor step-mom got stung by a jelly fish.

A photo of the beach, sent on Thanksgiving Day.

He said he wished we were there, but somehow I guess our invitation got lost in the mail.  I hope they had fun.  I certainly wouldn't complain about getting to spend Thanksgiving in a Mexican paradise.

No comments: