Image Map

From B's phone. Part II

26.11.12

So B has traveled the past couple of weeks, once to Florida and then once to Houston.  For some reason, I can't be convincing enough to have him write his own posts on this, no matter how hard I try to tell him that one day we will look back on this and be in awe of how awesome we were, I still end up having to write his posts.

His excuse?  I'm not a good writer.  I happen to disagree with him; he's very smart.  Maybe it's the happiness of being anonymous behind the computer screen?  Or maybe he just doesn't want to be a part of it.  Oh well.  Regardless of any excuse, it's still going to happen.  I'm still going to go through your iphone pics and steal all of them.

I already know that I'm in his head.  Why you may ask?  Because he takes pictures of his food.  So here we go...

Homemade convertible in Ocala, FL.

Spanish food from Latinos Y mas Spanish Cuisine in Ocala, Fl.

Strip club in Tampa, FL.  Apparently there are a few. 

Bahn-mi sandwich courtesy of Houston, TX.

Sake from Sage 400 in Houston, TX.

According to hubs, the best salad ever.  Also from Sage 400 in Houston.

The sushi from Sage 400

He decided to browse around the mall and found these Auburn treasures.

Aubie looks a little cracked out, but that is supposed to be him the National Championship trophy.

Lump crab cake hash with poached egg and Hollandaise...from the Marriott hotel in Auburn.

I will force him to take pictures on every trip. And he will like it.  I actually think he does like it.  I just keep reminding him that this is for us; one day we will want to remember all of this fun amazingness that we did in our youth.  And even if we don't?  Well, we''ll still have record of it.

No comments: