Image Map

Wedding Rehearsal

9.11.12

It was so long ago.  And I was way too unsure of posting any sort of pictures on line.  Or anything to do with my life.  I'm still pretty hesitant to post anything too personal (yesterday's post was as close as I'll get), but for some reason, when I was looking through my closet (looking for things to donate; no need to move clothes that I don't wear), I came across my green Ralph Lauren dress.  

The dress I wore to my rehearsal.  And so here you have it.  


Kelley and Olaf at the Monkey after party. 

Colin and Katie.  Love how she's looking at him.  Now married.  :)
Me and C.  Green dress!!

Hanging out.

I love this one.  Sis and I laughing and each other.

My ladies.

Dad rehearsing walking me down.  I miss my tan!  And long hair.

Groomsmen.

dinner.

I'm not sure why I was on the floor.  I also would like to know where my tan disappeared to.

Dan entertaining anyone.  He's the best storyteller.
Here's to the weekend.  Maybe Auburn can pull the upset and beat UGA.  Probably not, but you never know.  

War Eagle!

No comments: