Image Map

Thanksgiving Parte Dos

3.12.12

I spent the better part of last week in Pennsylvania with my mom.  We had a second Thanksgiving in which my mom and step-dad, sister and her fiance, and my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandma all celebrated together.  It was really nice to get to see everyone.  And I finally got my mom's deviled eggs.  Nothing better in the world, except of course for her spaghetti, which I did not get.  

I hold grudges forever.

It didn't get above 45 degrees the entire time we were there...boo yah for this season's first fire. 

I got wine at 11AM on Sunday.  Why?  Because I was on vacation.

Sweet sleeping puppy.

My momma's turkey.

June-boo and her fiance.

My grandma and cousin Erin.

One serious picture of me and my sister.

Back to normal.

My aunt Marcia and Erin.

My mom's hairdresser and uncle Richard.
It was really fun to spend a holiday with my family.  I honestly haven't seen my grandmother or cousin in a really long time.  

The only thing that really sucked about going to PA?  The freakin thirteen hour drive.  But I had to come back with my treasures...don't worry.  Pictures to come. 

No comments: