Image Map

Sweet Sleepy Christmas Pup

28.12.12

Christmas definitely wore out the sweet Stella dog this year.  All she did was cuddle up to us and sleep.  And I, of course, have to share the sweetness with y'all.




I'm pretty sure all she did was sleep, because Mom and Dad being home definitely ruined her napping schedule.  She is so sweet when she sleeps.  Ugh, I love this dog way too much.  She got a brand new Packers collar for Christmas.  Pink.  So she finally looks like a girl dog.  She loves getting presents way too much; I've never seen a dog love toys as much as she does.  

I don't need kids, yet.  Seeing how excited this dog is on Christmas is enough for me.

Oh, yes, and this sweetness...

Such adorableness.  I die.  She's such a daddy's girl.  Loves of my life, that's for sure.


No comments: