Image Map

Lititz Volume II: the eats

26.12.12


So not only did we have a fantastic time in Lititz just roaming around eating chocolate and pretzels, we had to eat too.  I mean a day of shopping can make a girl hungry.   Mom wanted to go to a restaurant in a hotel, but it looked a little stuffy.  But much to our happiness, they had a British style pub attached to the other side.   And it was delicious.

Please see below and don't wonder why there are no pictures of my mom.  She pretty much threatened my life if she ended up on the blog somewhere.  So I will omit the picture of her, purely out of selfishness, because I like being alive.










I had the beer can chicken sandwich, and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it was.  I mean, just good.  And Guido got these homemade nachos with their chips, and ugh, I'm hungry just thinking about it again.

B got some burger with avocado on it, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who hates it, so it looked pretty gross to me.  But B said it was good, so there ya have it.

In case you were curious and can't read the name from the first picture, it was called Bull's Head. I want to go back.  There were so many yummy looking things on the menu.  Lucky for me, my mom lives close so a trip back?  Definitely in my cards!

No comments: